Uniquely grown in Northern Thailand, Nang Lae pineapples require special care and cultivation to give it the distinct honey-sweet, tangy, and aromatic taste. The flesh is juicy and succulent, tender with less fibrous texture.
We pick the best seasonal Nang Lae pineapples, and dry them in ways that preserve their natural uniqueness as much as possible without anything added – no sugar, no artificial colors or flavors. Each slice of our dried Nang Lae pineapple is luscious and tender with a mouthful of aromatic flavors and a delicious bunch of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Chew on them just as they are, or chop into small pieces and add them to your favorite smoothie, granola bowl or even salad bowl for a tropical indulgence!
DRIED NANG LAE PINEAPPLE
- Rich in vitamin C and manganese – boost immunity and beneficial for energy production
- Contain natural enzyme called Bromelain – an anti-inflammatory powerhouse that also aids digestion
- Packed with water-soluble fiber – keeps you away from hunger
- Contain folic acid and vitamin C complex as well as other natural antioxidants
- No added sugar, no artificial colors or flavors