Grown locally along the border regions of North-Eastern Thailand, macadamia nuts were introduced there as part of the long-term agricultural development project for national security under the royal guidance. Situated at approximately 800 meters above sea level, the Northeastern highlands and cool climate provide ideal conditions for macadamia trees to flower. After 5-7 years, the trees can produce nuts for up to 100 years - meaning they are environmentally sustainable as protector of soil erosion, nutrient depletion, and chemical bombardment.
The nuts are tree-ripened, and are hand-picked from the ground only after they naturally fall off for optimum tastes. Meticulous hand-selected one by one, the finely selected nuts are then solar-roasted in shell to golden color with indulgent aromatic creamy taste and crunchy texture. Naturally delicious, these Golden Macadamia Nuts are also abundant in heart-healthy benefits.
50g GO NUTS PACK | Lightly Salted Whole Roasted Macadamia
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, yet low in carb and sugar.
- Loaded with flavonoids and tocotrienols, antioxidants that safeguard the body against cellular damage and disease.
- Rich in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. Eating small amounts every day may help reduce heart disease risk factors.
- Reduce risk of metabolic syndrome and contribute to lower, and more stable blood sugar levels.
- High amounts of protein and fiber help reduce hunger and promote feelings of fullness, which can benefit weight loss.
- No trans-fat, no artificial colors, no preservatives